(1) before operation, check whether the power supply is consistent with
the normal rated 220VA voltage on the electric tool, so as to avoid
wrong connection to 380va power supply.
(2) before using the percussion drill, please carefully check the
insulation protection of the machine body, the adjustment of the
auxiliary handle and the depth gauge, and check whether the machine has
(3) the impact drill must be installed into the alloy steel impact drill
or drilling universal drill within the allowable range of φ 6-25mm
according to the material requirements. It is strictly forbidden to use
the drill beyond the scope.
(4) the wire of percussion drill shall be well protected. It is strictly
prohibited to drag it all over the ground to prevent it from being
damaged or cut. It is not allowed to drag the wire into the oil water to
prevent the oil and water from corroding the wire.
(5) the power socket using the percussion drill must be equipped with
leakage switch device, and check whether the power line is damaged. If
the percussion drill is found to have leakage, abnormal vibration, high
heat or abnormal sound during use, stop working immediately, and find an
electrician to check and repair in time.